Grand adventure

Grand adventure
the unknown road

Monday, September 11, 2017

To go and to see, what more is there?

Tomorrow morning I take the train from Ulan-Ude to Irkutsk, so I went out and wandered the streets for a while after I parted from Uda. Despite its usefulness, it was good to be free from Google translate and just wander and look.

A few more photos from today-

No explanation needed

Who knew cows could use crosswalks?

The Selenge River


Glorious, glowing amber

Bee carcasses, which the beekeeper said is good for the joints and other ailments


Pails of garlic, being braided in her spare time as she waits for customers along the road

1 comment:

  1. That's some gorgeous honey. If you want to try the bee carcass thing let me know! They say the same of bee venom. If it's true I should have no joint pain! Who knows maybe I'd have more without all the stings. Thanks for posting these, I'm always interested in how other beekeepers do their craft and trade. I wonder if she's able to sell all her honey roadside like that.

    ReplyDelete