Grand adventure

Grand adventure
the unknown road

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Good morning

I slept the sleep of the dead last night, waking once to the sounds of my partying neighbors, but dropped right off again. I'm sitting in a coffee shop plotting my next steps, and enjoying a bit of leisure.

Last night when the power went out, I felt a lot less alarm than when it went out two nights ago- perhaps this is a routine thing. At any rate, it does not stay off long, and I can't do anything about it. Work deadline finished, I could just go to bed. But it was on again shortly.

No water this morning, which was a little surprising. But what's one more day without a shower, after all? I have bottled water for teeth brushing.

More on the adventures of yesterday, if the internet stays up (it too goes up and down with regularity).

No comments:

Post a Comment