Grand adventure

Grand adventure
the unknown road

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Home again

Yesterday as I rode the bus north from SFO, we crossed the Golden Gate bridge mid-afternoon. The city, the boats on the water, and all around sparkled in the sun, and I was reminded of the beauty I take for granted in the place I all home. I remember the feeling of awe at this place when I first moved here, but of course everyday life is all-encompassing whether you live in Sonoma County or a ger in western Mongolia. It was good to be reminded.

Thank you for coming along on this trip with me. Someone along the way pointed out to me the added pleasure of sharing an experience with another, and I agree. It added to my experience to be able to share it with you, so thank you for that.

I will of course commence planning for the next adventure just as soon as I can stay awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment