Grand adventure

Grand adventure
the unknown road

Monday, September 4, 2017

Day's end

No one hugs each other here- it's always a handshake, for men and women. It's pretty sweet to see a person walk up to a group already convened, and then proceed to shake each person's hand before the conversation can continue.

Tonight for dinner I went to a restaurant that was recommended and also happened to be steps from the theatre where the cultural show had been. It calls itself an Irish Pub but I missed that part, I guess. There were multiple TV's with various sports on, but instead of a choice between baseball and football, there was judo, skeet shooting, and the WMBA.

I had decided to eat some familiar food after days of heavy cream, airag, mutton, yak butter, and chai, and give my belly a chance to find equilibrium. Wherever that is. I at least know where my bed is- good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment