Grand adventure

Grand adventure
the unknown road

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

airports

I am at the Delhi airport, waiting to board my flight.  I got here in plenty of time to check in, go through immigration and security and still have time to eat and browse.  The security in the Indian airports is taken very seriously.  They are very polite but also very thorough.  They have screened off areas for women to be screened, which is kind of nice.

The bathrooms have the option of a western toilet or an Indian one-distinguished by a drawing on the door as to what type is inside the stall.  Toilet paper is provided, what a luxury!

I just heard my flight called, so I'm going to get off here and head over.  If there is internet available in Taipei, I may jump back on again.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you tonight, which will be early morning according to your body, which should make you extremely tired! Safe trip.

    ReplyDelete