Grand adventure

Grand adventure
the unknown road

Monday, November 10, 2014

over land and sea

Off on a two ? day transit: left Maputo this morning, getting ready to board the 8 hour flight to Doha. I have a 14 hour layover in Doha, then a 4 hour flight to Istanbul. From there I have a few hours to figure out where to catch my bus to Ayvalik, Turkey. That is an overnight bus, arriving around 6 am the next day. I have the day in Ayvalik, then catch a ferry at 5pm for the Greek island of Lesvos, if the ferry is running. In theory it is, because they sold me a ticket online. But it's the winter season, so no assurances.

I really have no idea if this is all going to work.

1 comment:

  1. One way or another it will. Looks like you had a great time in Maputo. I feel like I have a much better sense of their life there now. Safe travels

    ReplyDelete