Grand adventure

Grand adventure
the unknown road

Thursday, September 18, 2014

how does this power thing work?

The day began early, because of course I could not sleep.  Up and out wandering at 6 am, but that worked out well. The city was fairly quiet at that hour.  I passed a coffee shop and stopped in.  I did not see my usual café au lait on the menu, so I asked for a mix of coffee and steamed milk. Somehow this turned out to be only 99 pence, but I could not figure out why.

It turns out that the Queen opens up some of the state rooms in Buckingham Palace during the summer, so I got in on a tour.  I walked, rode the Tube, and walked some more.

This place is closing, gotta go!  I have apparently fried my charge cord, so will have to try to find something like Radio Shack.  More when I can...

2 comments: