Grand adventure

Grand adventure
the unknown road

Sunday, September 28, 2014

another leg

Today/tonight feels like I am entering a new stage on the journey. I have an overnight train to Moscow, the first of a few overnight train rides. I'll be moving two time zones as I go.  Transiting through Belarus, mostly in the dark, I'm afraid. I think this time I'll notice the border crossings, as there will be immigration controls.

Moscow is expected to have a high of 60 (Fahrenheit) today, dropping to around 45 the next few days.

I keep promising photos, hopefully soon!

4 comments:

  1. You're crossing the proverbial rubicon. I can't t wait for your posts from points East!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Vlad we said, "Hey." I wish I was on the trip with you, I'd love to go to Moscow sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it feels surreal following your journey until I am reminded about how different and yet similar it always is when one transitions from one place to another. And to think that what you are experiencing is just a scratch on the surface of the differences... I can't wait to see all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well ... we are in 2014!! v.s. 1989

    Wait and hear ... how will the ren·dez·vous work out.

    ReplyDelete