Grand adventure

Grand adventure
the unknown road

Friday, April 29, 2011

blogging while flying

Is it like texting while driving?  This may be a first for me, blogging while hurtling through the skies on a silver bullet.  The only thing weird about it is the complete lack of privacy, with people all around who can look over my shoulder.  It never bothered me that Marcia could see my screen in class, but now I think I need to get one of those privacy screens.  Not that I have any secrets to impart, I'm just absurdly private about some things.  Yes, I do recognize the absurdity of thinking that something I'm putting on the internet is private in any way.

I just finished my book and not a mood to start another, two hours left before we get to SFO.  See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment